10/15/2014

Describing a person: Clara

Although my friend Clara is very absent-minded and clumsy, she's someone I can completely trust because of her kindness and strength. She behaves like a 4 year old, specially when she's talking, because she's half-German and she doesn't fully master Spanish nor German. Despite her German family, she doesn't seem like a stranger at all: she has dark, blonde hair (almost brown) and brown eyes. She doesn't have the typical pale skin either, so you can normally think that she's just Spanish. She's very happy and cheery, and you can know that by looking at her bright smile that she's always wearing. She's very gentle and kind, and also strong, and I think it is because she spends a great amount of time in the hills: she loves nature.She can have fun with the most simple things, and that's why I love spending time with her: I always laugh when I'm with her. She also helps me a lot, and that is something that I'm grateful for. So although sometimes I find her childish behaviour annoying, I think it is one of the charms of why she became one of my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment